Following are our Terms and Conditions which is applicable to all our users and clients around the world.
We own the sole rights to discontinue the services or deny access to anyone who fails to comply with the rules implemented by us, without any warning or prior notice. The payments received from the violating parties in such cases are also non-refundable.
1. Misuse of the allotted server space, bandwidth are prohibited and penalty will be charge.
2. Any illegal activity detected on a website will lead to sealing of the same by us with immediate effect, as per the IT rules laid out by the Indian and International IT Act.
3. Intentionally tampering (Hacking or sending virus) of our server by a client will see the account suspended.
4. Customers are advised to maintain their own data backups on their home computers or CDs to ensure that they have ready access to their data in case we have a hardware failure. However, such cases are rare in occurrence, but cannot be avoided sometimes. This is why we recommend all our clients to take regular backups for all their important data. You can take your mail backup by forwarding the mail id to other email id and by using outlook of local computer.
5. For safety reasons, we urge our customers not to divulge the password of their e-mail/ hosting/ ftp accounts to anyone. In cases where passwords and usernames are to be given to our employees, we suggest to change the password immediately. In every 30 days you have to change your all password for security reason.
6. Customers can not run IRC, boots or clients on servers. Customers are also prohibited from running Bulk Emailing, Unsolicited Emailing, Newsgroup Spamming, Pornographic Content, Illegal Content, Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, Warez, Cracks, and Software Serial Numbers.